Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adrienne522

I cannot believe how dangerous my thought have become in reference to food. When my mom was telling about South Beach and then she handed me the book, I went to the Week one menu. 2 snacks??? Are you serious? My mom could not believe the garbage that was coming out of my mouth. She asked me what was wrong and if I neede to talk to someone about food. That was my changing point. I look thinner, I have smaller clothes, but my ideas that I have of food are totally wacked out. Thanks for listening everyone. Today is a new day!!!!

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Adrienne, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.