Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kelly130

I was banned on Sep. 19th. I had been a very active kimkins member, since June 7th when I read the Women’s World article. When Jimmy Moore left the kimkins site, I started venturing out and reading, trying to figure out why he left. I found the “Fascination with Kimmer” thread and have actually read the entire 4 threads…..it opened my eyes, along with all the other blogs. When I left, I posted a long message to my challenge friends, explaining my issues with both Kimmer and her diet. I waited until most of them had read it, then I PM’ed Kimmer and asked for a refund on the basis of fraudulent advertising. I was banned within a minute, and I have never heard from them regarding my refund request, even though I also submitted a “ticket” to tech services.


from “If You’ve Been Banned from Kimkins, Post Here”, lowcarbfriends.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!