Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tami

Unfortunately, before I understoon the full scope of the problem, I wrote up a ‘compliment’ on the BBB site, but since that time, curiosity got the better of me and I started researching on my own. So, this morning I attempted to delete my positive review, not sure if I was successful or not, but I did change what I wrote to “I am deleting my review…” so hopefully it will be taken off.

I was so psyched in the beginning because I was losing and I wasn’t hungry, which I thought was a good thing, but doesn’t that mean that your metabolism has shut down when you aren’t hungry?

Anyway, after gaining about 5-10 pounds this week from my depressive eating, I am ready to get back on track. I just don’t know who’s track to get on. I have ordered a few books on Amazon and can’t wait to get them in and find the right track for me. In the meantime, I am thinking of starting the Atkins induction phase tomorrow.

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Tami, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.