Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nille

I´m Nille.


I don´t know if I was banned, but I was “moderated”. Even if I posted some of my posts dissapeared. I managed to copy one:


“I am a new member - and having paid my 60 bucks, I would of course really like to know the real reason why admins are leaving the site. Like everyone else, I’ve read their blogs and based on those and the posts in here - it is very natural to wonder !


I’ve been doing my own research (which I’m fairly good at) - Ive been doing lowcarb since 1982 and as mentioned in my presentation I’m an admin of a Norwegian board. I go the source when I need/want information.


I think a lot of problems could have been avoided if the real Kimmer (whoever / wherever) would step forward with her true identity and picture - showing the world - or at least her paying members , who she is. Not beeing evasive and hiding behind supposedly false pictures/pictures of other people. It might, it might not be true, but there’s onky one person who can put a stop to the slander, and that’s Kimmer herself. It’s all about honesty and trust. We can choose to trust and we can choose not to. YES, it’s all about choice. But we’re not stupid either. One admin leaving OK, - two - OK, but three ? Including the poster girl ?


This is YOUR forum for people following YOUR plan Kimmer - following YOUR advice. All of them have paid to be able to read about your plan, get your tips and suppurt. To be able to share own and other experiences with the plan. Most of us don’t know what we’re getting until we have signed up and paid. Of course we could read up on it on other forums, but what is better than getting it from the founder herself ? The doctors, the nutritionists, the writers of diet books all over the world, - show their faces. Even in little Norway they do. It’s a sign of respect for the followers, readers, paying members !


I’m not a suspicious person -but it’s not until we join we find that the owner is behaving somewhat strange. Why the secrecy ?


Don’t blame me for wondering - I’ve been part of and a working volunteer (not beeing paid one dime - quite the opposite, I pay - I support) at forums for years and I’ve never come across this kind of behaviour.


Don’t blame me for asking the obvious question - the whole low carb word is wondering - WHO ARE YOU ….. REALLY ?”


I thought it was rather polite, all considered.


I´ve signed the petition and reported in the BBB.


After my posts dissapeared, I sent a mail to them requesting a refund - and I got it !
And of course I´m not able to log on anymore (not since September 7th).


from “Ex-Supporters of Kimkins”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!