Friday, October 12, 2007

Tami

Well, I have been doing some research on the whole Kimkins/Kimmer controversy and have decided that I need to have a change in game plan. I jumped on this bandwagon because I need to lose weight so badly and thought that this was going to be my salvation. It is very disheartening to learn that it is all a scam and I have been had. Then, when I think that I have promoted this diet to others, I am ashamed. My quest is to become a more healthy me, and my quest will continue. The low carb plans work for me, but not this one. I will continue my research into other low carb plans and see which one works for me. I am leaving my weight ticker up because this is my way of holding myself accountable for my weight loss. I have listed some links here for you to do your own research so you can make up your own mind. I apologize to those that I have mislead and hope that you can forgive me.

from “Tami’s Journey to Better Health”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Tammi, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.