Friday, October 12, 2007

stardust1

On a serious note: I didn’t have caring admins when I started, but I did meet caring members. I only lasted 10 days, but regardless of the time spent there, my thinking is still messed up as I am constantly thinking about calories, too much fat and things that are “on the list” or not. I have to remind myself to eat a healthy diet - that to me is sickening. It just gets under your skin, and if I’m complaining after only 10 days, I wonder what is happening to other members there that have been on KK for long periods of time. Like I said previously, sometimes all it takes is just a tiny trigger to get people into serious trouble. I worry about the remaining people there, and I hope that they will understand that many of us care about them. It’s not about them, it’s about somebody who is playing with their health and who couldn’t care less. Very otherwise smart people at KK have made statements like: Why do I care about Kimmer being fat? I lost xxx pounds. And even though I understand the desperation, I know how badly I want to be thin again, the fact that Kimmer probably never lost or maintained the weight as she claims has been very important to me from the beginning. It simply means that Kimmer doesn’t know what the side effects are from this WOE and NOBODY can say what the longterm damage could be. Please everybody use common sense, because you are smart people who just got blinded by false promises. Nobody would see a plumber to have dental work done, please! We are talking about a woman who has never lost weight on her own diet, SHE doesn’t know what she’s talking about. I know that some of you read here, and I want to use this opportunity to say, that I don’t care about the 60 bucks that I paid - if I can make an impact on one person with doubts about KK I’ll pay it again. This is just my take on the things that are going on there.

from lowcarbfriends.com“Why the Fascination with Kimmer #4″

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Stardust1, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.