Saturday, October 13, 2007

bonheurbelle

You know its funny, I think Kimmer was a bit angry that I changed my avatar to a frog in response to someone to making a comment about kermit the frog and comparing kimmmers to kermit the frog and how just because kimmers didn’t lose weight that she wasn’t a fraud. I said, I wouldn’t buy a diet from puppet named Kermit and I wouldn’t have bought one from kimkins if I had known it was a real weight loss story. I thought most of the diets in the woman’s world were supposed to be researched. any way , I am glad to be here and am trying to figure out what I am going to do from here. I would like to know if it is possible to do atkins with adding more fiber. I really have had issues with when I went on the kimkins diet and it was suggested to just take more and more laxatives , I got to the point , It was causing health issues and that isn’t worth it. I really want to get back to a low carb diet, just a healthy one. Thanks,

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Bonheurbelle, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.