Wednesday, October 24, 2007

living healthy

Well, Folks, I thought I was doing great on KK. I was feeling the best I ever felt. Steadily losing every week. I knew I came up on the right WOE for me, UNTIL someone commented a few weeks back on their fingernails. They had verical ridges and no lunulas (half moons), except for thumbs. I, quickly, looked at mine to, only, discover ditto had happened to me. I know the fingernails don’t lie about your body. Something was missing, despite my abundance of vitamin and mineral supplements. I started upping my fats and good carbs and happy to say the moons are back. With the changes in diet, I still feel good, but my weight is frozen. I will keep working with my WOE until I find the right combination for me. As far as having the anorexia, that’s, fortunately, not me. I stayed cheat free for 90 days straight and had no problems with upping my intakes. I do have a new mind set in that I do want a healthy body.
Good luck to all of you!

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

living healthy, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.