Friday, October 12, 2007

Rozi

A lot of us feel pretty duped and a little cheated by what has been shown. Nobody wants to be that heavy or look like that. It is not on purpose. I doubt that she even started out to fool anyone. I’m pretty sure she really did lose weight on her plan and just didn’t want to admit it when it started to slide back on. Have any of us not been kind of slow to admit a slip or a small gain? She was supporting a son on her earnings and I’m sure she felt that she could lose it back again at least at first. It is just a guess but it looks like to me like she suffers from stress eating, and probably binge eating disorder. I also believe, although I can’t prove it that these are both the result of a starvation diet, as well as having her metabolism slow to a mere fraction of it’s former self. I think that it is all very sad, and I cried for her when I first saw the pictures. None the less I feel cheated by paying $60 for a plan that cannot succeed in the long run for very many if any. It only took me four days, and passing out twice and scaring my husband to death to find out it was not the diet for me. I just am thankful I did find out the danger so soon.

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Rozi, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.