Friday, October 12, 2007

Andal

I’m so glad to read someone has gone through the same i did… i didn’t lost my hair or got health issues, but by the time i joined kimkins i had an undiagnosed depression, and the constant sense of failure i felt because i couldn’t low the cals, i couldnt stay away of the fats… i couldn’t be like them, i couldn’t do what kimmer told me to do (i joined when it was starting, and back the kimmer did gave personal coaching by pms)… i felt like such a failure, my self esteem got to its lowest, it made me collapse and get into crisis, what in a way was good because i was in such a denial of my depression and i needed it to get treated.

I came back after treatment, with a new vision and just went back the KK forun to catch up on some very good friends i had… and i discovered this mess…

It makes me sick to think how many people that where sick like me, so desperate, in need of an answer, a something to make themselves feel better… thought she had the answer, she was going to coach us to a thin body, and people would like us now… its so hard to think about how many of used whee used for.. money.

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Andal, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.