Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mary

Hi my name is Mary and I am a Kimkins “Survivor.” I joined this site on September 27 and this is my first post. I have been doing a lot of reading. It is so great to see all the familiar people here that I missed so much on the KK site.

I have to admit that I have only known about the problems going on for the past couple of weeks. Don’t know how I missed it other than the fact that I had been only visiting a few threads once summer vacation was over. I work in a school so was off for the summer and spent most of my time on the KK site. In the beginning I was all over the place and even was trying to answer questions in the newbie section. I know how Deni and others feel about feeling like a fraud because I was just giving out the information that I had heard and tried from others. It was working and I was losing fast so I considered that I was qualified to give information. I lost 45 lbs. from June to August and then starting noticing things “wrong” on the site. People missing and no trace of them. For a while I justified sticking with the plan and then gradually started tweaking it when I was reading about the problems.

I think it finally sunk in for me when Diane/Glamgirl and Slim both sent me the link to Christin’s blogspot on the same day. I was actually late for work because I couldn’t tear myself away from it and walked all around the house carrying my laptop watching and listening to Christin while I got ready. I decided then and there that I had to do something and here I am. I haven’t been banned and still check in on my groups but haven’t posted. I did just pm an old friend who resurfaced after being gone and just sent my e-mail address so hopefully I can clue him in. He was instrumental to my success and some may know him from over there. He is Turbo100 Miguel.

I am excited to be here and apologize for being long winded but I guess I have so many emotions built up that I had a lot to say and could go on and on.

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!