Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brenda

My name is Brenda and I just recently left the Kimkins madness. My husband is currently deployed to Iraq and I thought that Kimkins would be a great way to drop some excess weight fast and surprise him when he came home. Boy was I WRONG!!! I started in August on K/E, it just didn’t work for me, I only lost a few pounds and felt very discouraged. I was really confused because I had done the M/E in the past and the weight seemed to come right off. I still continued to do K/E and I got sick, really sick, at one point I remember lying in bed and I could feel my heart start to quiver and then beat rapidly and strong, I was terrified. I honestly thought I was going to die, I remember thinking Oh god, please don’t let me die, my husband is gone and my little girl (5) will find me dead in my bed in the morning, dear god please don’t do that to my little girl. It was the most horrible, fearful night I have ever had. I would never recommend KK to anyone, I think it’s incredibly dangerous and the site should be banned.On another note, I’m happy to announce that I’ve been on M/E for 2 days and I’m down 2.5 lbs! Woo Hoo!!


from “Kimkins Refugees Support Group” lowcarbfriends.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!