Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shawn

*Waves* another former KK member coming over.

I’d been off plan for a month or so since I was losing weight so fast that my wallet couldn’t keep up with the constant buying of clothes in smaller sizes. After regaining almost 10 pounds of the nearly 40 I lost, I went to the site and noticed a lot of people gone. The I hit Google and nearly got the shock of my life at all the heck that had broken loose.

I’m sick to my stomach at having been deceived and scammed. I work with the Law Enforcent community thru the State of Illinois so I should know how to spot a scammer. That said, I remember some of the pictures that Heidi posted on LCF and on the first incarnation of the KK site and when I saw the infamous Red Dress Picture, I immediately noticed the difference. I had this nagging feeling that something was off but pushed it aside because I was succeeding and losing more weight than I had ever before. But I’ve also suffered from severe dizzy spells and increased hair loss since being on the plan and I’m sure they are from the low calories I consumed.

I’ve submitted a ticket for a refund due to misrepresentation and indicated that I would be contacting the BBB, The California Attorney General and the Illinois Attorney General if I did not receive a refund. I’m wondering if I should not also submit an invoice to KK but I don’t know what email address to use. I doubt that I’ll see my money again but I’m sure going to try.

So here I am, floundering a bit but on my way to a workable plan for me that will get me to my goal. Glad to be among friends.

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

No comments: