Friday, October 12, 2007

Belladonna

When JM joined Kimkins and had such rapid weight loss, I was one click away from joining Kimkins, as well, to lose those last 10 pounds which have been sticking to me like flypaper. But something made me take pause….to my mind, his weight loss was far too rapid, which concerned me greatly. Something just didn’t add up. Needless to say, I am thrilled he has disassociated himself entirely with Kimkins, and even more thrilled I didn’t pay Kimmer $60.00.I am writing because of my deep concern for those who are looking for a quick fix, who are duped into joining Kimkins and beginning a potentially fatal diet.

I plead with all LCF members to please…please…please contact governmental agencies, investigative journalists, Dateline, Woman’s World Magazine, TMZ, Oprah, etc. to have Kimmer/Kimkins investigated and exposed, for I fear new members of Kimkins, who are unaware of the controversy surrounding the diet and its potentially dangerous consequences, could be on the fast track to an early death.

Please…if you can save just one life…

From lowcarbfriends.com “Why the Fascination with Kimmer”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Belladonna, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.