Friday, October 12, 2007

anonymous

These comments really scare me. I tried Kimkins as I was desperate to lose my last 20 pounds, but stayed at 1000 cals. Stuck to it as hard as I could, then got a good result, but stalled as you do, and then started cutting back calories until I was at 500 per day. I was miserable, cranky, tired, I’d stand up aand nearly faint, and almost vomited when I was pushed to my usual limit by my personal trainer. And the constipation! I even took laxatives, got into that rubbish. I kept bagging myself that I wasn’t good enough, couldn’t stick to it and was a downright miserable sod - taking out my hunger on everyone else. I paid $60, but you know what I gave it up, not because I’m weak, or a fat blob, or not tough enough but because I care about myself and my self esteem. This 60 bucks taught me to loathe myself. I hated how this diet made me feel about myself. I lost more than 60 lbs doing Atkins, but some back on, because I lived the high life, too much alcohol and too many empty carbohydrates. I hate eggs, don’t eat them, don’t eat bacon, don’t eat a tub of butter either, I eat lean meat, both red and white, vegies salad etc. And I’m stable at my weight. I have really stuffed my metabolism, so I’m going to do something ‘radical’ for a low carber - refeeds. Follow the body builders. But I’m not eating pizza, I don’t eat that anyway, but increase good carbs starting at once a week to keep my body guessing. You know what - it’s working - but slow and steady, and I don’t have to keep to 500 cals a day. I work in health care and I knew what I was doing was wrong, but my low self esteem sucked me in. I’m not going to bag those who are doing it, as a person who has struggled with my weight for years, would never put anyone else down, all I can say is be careful. And don’t call me a loser, nohoper, fatkins either, you do your cause no good. I’m just like you, struggling with my weight, I wish it was easy, but it isn’t. Don’t be so downright nasty, find the evidence and post it, scientific evidence. I’m just going by the way I felt. It was no good for me but don’t give me cr_p over it, and don’t you dare call me a fatkins. I’m just going to get on with it. I haven’t bagged KK anywhere, so don’t you dare bag me. No you probably didn’t mean me personally, eh? But that’s the whole KK thing, it did and does effect me. Sorry this is a long comment, but those comments made me really mad.

From Kimkins Dangers, comments

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Anonymous,
I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.