Wednesday, October 24, 2007

richchick

Hi Everyone,I am so glad that I found LCF !!!!!I was a member of Kimkins from 7/1/07 and followed the eating plans off and on. In 3 months I lost 35 pounds. I did ‘cheat’ from time to time when I began to feel weak and tired. Now I am glad I cheated, it may have saved my life!!!!!!! I am still having problems with constipation and other things.I shared this info in the forums that I participated in and found myself bannedas of yesterday. I think the reason I was banned is because I said that I thought I would up my carbs in order to remain healthy while I was losing weight.I thought Kimmer had sold the website since that e-mail attesting to this had been sent out by Kimmer to members. Now I wonder if she sold it to herself since I was banned after the so-called ’sale’. I can’t believe that the new owners are behaving just like kimmer.


When I found out the truth about Kimmer, I felt like I had been conned and I became hurt and confused. My ‘trust level’ fell to an all time low. Unfortunately, I let this affect my eating habits. I was afraid I was going to die from eating the kimkins way so I began to really eat.I began nibbling, snacking, and grazing through the day. Now I am not sure how to eat healthily and still lose weight. I don’t want to gain my weight back.‘Thank God for this site!!!!!! I can come here and get the support that I need to get through this confusion and get back on my feet. It helps to know that I am not the only one!


from “Kimkins Refugees Support Group” lowcarbfriends.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!