Friday, October 12, 2007

CissyLynn

I’ve been lurking and watching the Kimmer scandal unfold for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, it was after I joined Kimkins and spent three days in the bathroom doing her K/E plan. The evening of the third day I realized my potassium had dropped like a rock due to the loss of so much fluid. I’ve ended up in the emergency room before with low potassium and now I know that when my hearts starts racing like I’ve just ran a marathon (I wish) that I need to get potassium and fast! I have to have blood work done every few months to have the levels checked. Went to see my dr. on an unrelated issue a few days later and told her about Kimkins (which she had never heard of) and she asked, “Are you nuts!”. Well, no just desperate. After I got sick, I discovered LCF and have read this thread daily. Kudos to those instrumental in exposing what a scammer she is. I even notified an investigator at one of the local TV stations who didn’t seem all that concerned about it. He’ll be kicking himself when this goes national. Thanks again to all of you for your support and diet tips. I’m glad to have found such a friendly environment in which to share my thoughts, goals, successes and yes, even downfalls.

from lowcarbfriends.com “Why the fascination with Kimmer, part 2″

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

CissyLynn,
I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.