Saturday, October 13, 2007

mt hulagirl

I won’t call my self a refugee. I guess, I don’t feel as victimized. I never actually did Kimkins for more than a few days. I always started to feel a bit woozy.. and added in some almonds or other nuts, or just a bit more fat. Presto, I felt fine.

I also took a break for a couple of months and so I was just starting again when this all happened. I think low carb is important, I also think that carbs that are eaten need to be low glycemic index. There is a huge difference between an apple and a slice of white bread. Or even between a strawberry (good carb) and a banana. So if you are adding back some carbs, I recommend getting informed on the glycemic index. (I.e. How fast it hits your blood sugar)
I miss my last forum at Kimkins - the lose 50 by Christmas.. but I think there will be a migration of that committed group.

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Mt Hulagirl, I picture you twirling, LOL. I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.