Friday, October 12, 2007

Karen

Do you have room for another (banned!!) ex-Kimkin’s member? After I spoke up this morning about the so called ‘e-book’ and wrote about what a physician thought about the diet..out I went!Anyhow, I stopped doing Kimkins when I began to ‘fear’ carbs and realized that I had to stop and step back and regroup. I loved some of the support, but became increasingly frustrated with the ‘Stepford wife’ way of thinking. Kimmer tells people what to do and what to eat and if they step out of line..they are taken out of the lineup. Tippytoes got caught this morning trying to pose as a new member. That was pretty funny.

Anyhow..here I am. I’m currently combining healthy low carb with my WW and my goal is a 2 lb loss per week. I have 14lbs to lose, so I figure in 7 weeks I should make my goal AND keep my hair, my vision, my sanity and my teeth!!!

from “Kimkins Survivors” lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Karen, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.