Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Misty

I emailed her and told her that the diet wasn’t as it was represented in WW… that I was expecting a healthy way to lose weight quick NOT a starvation diet bordering on an ED. I did request a refund, so I made it clear I didn’t want any part of her site BUT she banned me without a refund. Whether I wanted to use the site or not, shouldn’t I still have access since she refused the refund? Shouldn’t it now be my choice whether I visit the site or not? Surely my $60 bought me that right!



from “Ex-Supporters of Kimkins” comments

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!