Tuesday, October 16, 2007

vicalyn

Here I am the closet KK survivor. My story is simple. I joined in July hoping to put my low carb lifestyle back on the right track. All I accomplished was further derailment. I got off the train when the dizzy spells crept up on me. One call to the Dr. and he said STOP! Healthy lower carb is ok, but this isn’t healthy. This is disordered eating. I jumped ship back to my trusted and true Atkins way of eating before the “pictures” came to light. Atkins is the way for me to go and I have this lesson that reminds me of that fact.


I haven’t really talked to anyone about my KK experience. I feel like I should have known better. When it sounds too good to be true it probably is. My refund request was denied by whoever is on the other side of the keyboard typing under the name of Kimmer. I guess I shall chalk this up to a life lesson, a $60 life lesson.


The silly thing is that my copy of Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution was given to me, I guess the best things in life really are free. I harbor no ill will towards that person claiming to wear the red dress, I survived. I am still here, still surviving.


from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Vicalyn, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.