Friday, October 12, 2007

hdgirlie49

I lost 27 lbs quick on Kimkins, but I also almost lost my mind. I could literally feel my body getting sick. I felt miserable and my calories were not nearly as low as some.
After three weeks I started Atkins 72 because of this forum and have lost another nine lbs. From 6/18 until now have lost a total of 36 pounds.

I feel so much better doing Atkins 72 with really good fats.

My mind still is struggling when it comes to adding the fat back in though, even after doing only three weeks on Kimkins. There is something majical about getting on the scale and seeing it go down consistently.

If I, a 49 year old grandmother, happily married to a great man who has never had an issue with my weight. Who originaly started Kimkins just to get a little healthier, (I thought I was past the point of caring about the looks department) can get so caught up in the diet in three weeks that it still clouds my judgement when I know it’s not good for me, how much more so some of the younger people!!!! I really worry about them.

From lowcarbfriends.com “Why the Fascination with Kimmer”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

hdgirlie, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.