Friday, October 12, 2007

Jen

I remember Kimmer from years ago,in 2004. I noticed on LCF people started having signatures that would talk about doing “Kimmers” plan and people would recommend Kimmer’s ideas left and right. It didn’t seem right to me and seemed like starvation, at best.

She privately sent me a message after I had asked a question about her plan and she suggested I try it for one week. I did and I lost 3lbs. But, I also ended up with severe vitamin deficiencies, causing me to bruise easily and have a low platelet count. This was determined to be due to my strict, severe diet that Kimmer had told me about. (I was deficient in Vitamins C, K, and B12, not to mention everything else!)It caused me such trauma and despair, because I couldn’t believe I’d allow this to happen to my body.

Luckily, I caught it in time, but I feel horribly for those that didn’t. My hope is she is found out and prosecuted. She’s sure got some baaaaaaaaaad karma and I’d hate to be her in the next life!

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Jen, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.