Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Silver Spice

I was totally against Kimmer from the first time I registered with LCF, which if I remember correctly was late 2002 or 2003, but under a different screen name. It was SOOO obvious to me that her avitar was a fake and her comments conflicted at times. I was even warned by LCF administrators when I questioned Kimmer’s posts and photos and eventually left this site … but that was then, this is now, and we all have grown past that. I came back with the blessing of the admins here, and just stayed out of Kimmer discussions.

Then I was drawn in by others who “seemed” to have found the magic potion and I decided to try the Kimmer experiment … oh how I wish I had never done that. I can only hope that some day I’ll find my metabolism again.

from lowcarbfriends.com “Why the Fascination with Kimmer #8″

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Silver, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.