Friday, October 12, 2007

pazinhim

I’ve had it with everything. There’s just no more denying it. Here is my last post on Kimkins. Thank you for everyone who has contributed to getting the truth out!

Topic Line: Kimkins is the best diet ever!

Is what I would have said three months ago. You see, about three months ago, I was 42 lbs lighter, only 35 lbs away from my goal weight. I was thrilled to have finally found something that works for me.

Then one day, while at work, I almost passed out. Employees said I looked white as a ghost. I justfied the episode somehow in my mind and moved on.

About a month ago, I noticed small pains in my chest area. Sort of like little “twangs”. I can no longer ignore these pains as they are undoubtably becoming more frequent.

I cannot ignore my body any longer. I cannot ignore that nagging feeling that “something is just not quite right” with Kimmer and the Kimkins diet.

I cannot ignore the overwhelming evidence that Kimmer did not lose the weight she claims she did. I used to say “I don’t care if Kimmer is a robot, this diet works!” I tried to justify the facts. If Kimmer is telling the truth why does she not produce more before and after pics to put an end to this whole thing once and for all? Let’s think about this logically: Look at your own weight loss and what an accomplishment it is. Remember how great it feels? You’ve worked hard to accomplish something and are proud of what you did. You want people to see your before and after pics because you are proud of yourself. Yet Kimmer refuses to provide those pics? The ugly reality is she can’t produce any current pics because she does not have any. Not one.
I cannot ignore the harmful advice that she has given me and countless others to keep calories and fat as low as possible. After all, gastric bypass patients eat as low as 500 cals a day she would say. I now know that they are under strick doctor’s care and, they up their calories to normal ranges within the first 1-2 months. She would also say things such as “there is no such thing as starvation mode”. I wanted to believe it, too. It’s not true.

I cannot ignore the health issues that other people are having on this diet. You could hear Christin (WW cover girl) in her own words here: The Journey. As you listen, truly ask yourself what could possibly be her motivation for saying what she says. Money? She lost money by leaving Kimkins. Fame? She already had it due to her being on the cover of WW. Take a listen and let me know what you think is truly motivating her to say what she is saying.

I cannot ignore the current Kimkins admins and members who praise Kimmer and the diet. It’s sickening. It’s sickening not only because they are deceived but it’s sickening because those same people will most likely be writing something very similar to this once they too realize how deceptive Kimmer is and how dangerous the diet truly is. The very ones who lose the weight quickly will most likely have the same symptoms that are being reported by tons of other people.

I cannot ignore my own emotions and feelings about the entire ordeal. Who would have known, though?? Kimmer gave me something that nobody else had ever given me: HOPE. Hope that I could do lose the weight and keep it off. Kimmer gave me hope that this is a WOE that I could follow the rest of my life. Kimmer gave me hope that I could be thin again. She gave me hope that I could be finally freed of my addiction to eating. But guess what? It was a false hope because she never lost the weight. It was a lie. And now I’m left praying that the symptoms I’m experiencing will go away once I renoursh my body.

My sincere prayer is that what I’ve written will reach at least one person. I beg you now: If you too have been having that “gut” feeling, you know which one I’m talking about, please do your research. www.kimkinsexposed.com. Do not be afraid to get off of the plan is a wonderful tool. Pray for wisdom. HE will provide it to those who ask. Let my last words on this forum ring in your ears:

This is a DANGEROUS diet and Kimmer is lying to you.

from, “Why the Fascination with Kimmer? #4″

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Pazinhim, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.