Wednesday, October 24, 2007

janamonkey

Helllooooo !

I’ve been thinking about posting in this thread- I never was a member at KK but I did do it for about a month. I think because it was a short time and I never cut out all the veggies I am not experiencing hair loss (thank GOD) but what is so upsetting is that my MIND is messed up.

I feel so obsessed about calories now! I finally had to BAN myself from fitday, no kidding. It’s really upsetting me because I feel like I’ve lost some part of myself or something. I don’t know if that makes sense but I’ve never in my life struggled with anything close to an ED and now I feel like I’m on the brink of it.

So, I hope that by discussing it here I can find some kind of healing
and above everything else I am so mad at myself for doing something that now I see is so stupid!


from “Kimkins Refugees Support Group” lowcarbfriends.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!