Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dragonfly

I have been officially banned. Woo Hoo.

I feel so much lighter.

I guess it is no surprise since I have been over there asking questions and probably making people THINK. Which I know is difficult in their deprived and starved state but maybe it got through.

In any case, if the person that is running the site is really the “new owner” then they would want to keep the customers they have so word of mouth would be better for them. I guess they just don’t know how to do business. Because there are hundreds of ex members who, I am sure, are telling everyone they know to stay away from the site and not to join. That can’t be good for business. But I am sure that Kimmer doesn’t care because, last count, she had over 2.4 mil in the bank from all us naive overweight hopefuls.

Sure she got my money but I know she will get their just rewards (whatever they may be). I think it is worth finding this site and getting back on track the healthy way. So, now I am refreshed and rid of the uncertainty that came with the other site and feel good.

So THANK YOU KIMMER FOR BANNING ME. You truly are as helpful and kind as you pretend to be.

NOT!!!

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

No comments: