Friday, October 12, 2007

Kim

My name is Kim and I too use to be a Kimkins member. I have not been banned but alot of the people I use to talk to wont or dont want to talk to me now. I had some questions with everything going on and asked it chat one day…big mistake. The sad thing is we are all here trying to accomplish the same goals. I miss alot of them and have been feeling pretty lost and unsure on what to do. I was told about this site and recognize alot of names and faces. I started Atkins on Monday and feeling good on it and hoping I can reach my goals. Just wanted to say hi and hope I can meet some new friends here.

from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Kim, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.