Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gweebles

I think a lot of us are suffering Post Kimmers Stress Syndrome and feel kind of lost and betrayed. I never felt like I fit in there so the transition was easy. All along I knew that Atkins was my way, I had lost 200 pounds before on it (and I have real pictures to prove it!) But I was so desperate for the “quick fix” that I was willing to become a “Kimmer Zombie.” HEY I LIKE THAT PHRASE!!

Anyway, older and wiser now. I have been Atkins (with the exception of a bite of my daughter’s PBJ sandwich 2 days ago) I don’t know how much, if any, I’ve lost, but my moods are better, no more fuzzybrain, and I feel better. I have energy again and I KNOW I’m getting the nutrients I need. Plus, I haven’t abused laxatives since then!!!




from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Gweebles, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.