Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SunEGrl

Well, it looks like I have found most everyone from KK. I said my goodbyes on the site last night and was banned by this morning. Pretty soon they aren’t going to have anyone left. After hearing what Kristin had to say, I just couldn’t continue to endorse or follow a diet plan that has so many flaws. All along I thought the bootcamp plan was rediculous, but I tried to follow true Kimkins to the letter but found that my energy level would get to low so I would add in a little cheese or a few macadamia nuts. I was never in the 400-600 calorie range, so I never really had any major side effects but I realize that more people are coming forward with their health issues so that really concerns me. Hopefully, I will be able to continue my weight loss with the support of other former KK members.


from “Kimkins Survivors”, lowcarbdiscussion.com

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

SunEGrl, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.