Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Carol

I was banned yesterday after the ugly email. Now I left over a week ago and I haven’t posted over there since I left. I was not bold in leaving, I just said that some people were taking the diet to extremes but our admin was very good about telling people to up their fat and cals. all the time so I told them to listen to his advice and gave a list of supplements to keep them healthy. The admin re-posted what I said and wished me well. But his little birdy followed a link from someone’s blog to her forum here and when she didn’t like me questioning whether I could trust her, she fired off the email and got me banned. I wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t decided to go over there to delete my journal last night.

Honestly, last night I felt like just giving up posting and trying to make friends with my fellow dieters. I had been really close to this person and thought I knew her so why put myself out there to care about someone else just to get hurt again. But it’s a new day and Atkins is working for me. I had gained 3 lbs. when I left because of all the turmoil. Now that my body is starting to adjust to Atkins I’ve lost all I gained + a pound. Now that’s the best revenge-I can eat 1400-1500 luscious calories and lose weight. Woohoo!

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Carol, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.