Friday, October 12, 2007

stilldew

I have been afloat for awhile and just trying to keep my head above water. It nice to feel I finally may have grabbed hold of a lifeboat!

Nice to see some from the 50’s thread here that I know. I did not post often, but occasionally. Mostly I stayed on the Nurses Challenge thread and I think that as nurses, most of us there made the mistake of not really looking at the other threads enough. I finally became alarmed at the poor advise I was seeing being given and horrified at some of the fitdays (mine included). I sent out some warning emails to member of the challenge, but was not ready for awhile to give up the support until a couple weeks ago. I posted links to Becky’s, Deni’s and Christin’s blogs in the thread and hope that by reading them, others will soon be jumping ship too. I know many have.

from lowcarbdiscussions.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

stilldews, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.