Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WOOFY

Just posted this on Kimkins:

This will be my last post on Kimkins.

I just saw the clip on the KTLA website and I’m shocked. Even more shocking was the explanation from Kimmer regarding the woman featured on the video clip, who 100% looks dead on like Kimmer’s before picture.

I have brought many people to Kimkins because it worked for me. However, I can no longer reconcile this fact with the mounting evidence that Kimmer/Heidi Diaz is a FRAUD. Her before and after picture was a fraud, her whole story was a fraud. This is clearly a business model built on deliberate, calculated dishonesty.

This whole charade of one person has turned this once loving, nurturing community into one of fear caused by a few fear-mongering admins, who are so eager to defend this lie.

As a person who values integrity and honesty with extremely high regards, I feel I can no longer be a part of this scam. I wish to apologize to those I’ve snapped at before, because they were trying to inquire the truth. Please forgive me. I acted prematurely and now I know what you know.

“Truth is mighty and will prevail!” - Mark Twain

PS…..my user name was WOOFY and Becky and Cutie, you two were so helpful to me when I started Kimkins and I just want to thank you!

from “This Just In…”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that your health was damaged. I hope you are doing better now.

I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit. Stop the fraud!