Friday, October 12, 2007

tigerr

I started at 165 pounds and lost 20 pounds on Atkins, stalled and then I dabbled in KK and the Meat and Egg fast for a few months.I weighed 145 pounds before KK and decided to use her plan to lose 8 more.

2 years later I’m hypo thyroid and taking medication for the rest of my life and I can’t lose weight DESPITE the fact I walk 3.5 miles every day and burn around 800 calories doing so. I weigh 160 right now. Step away from the ‘diet’ before you screw up your metabolism like I did.

Right now I have serious issues getting my calories over 1200. I’m a smart, mature woman with a degree under my belt. I went to culinairy school to boot.Kimkins messed with my metabolism and what pisses me off most is that she LIED all the time.She told me to lower my calories when I wasn’t losing, all the while my thyroid was dying. BE AWARE!!!!!!!



from lowcarbfriends.com “Why the Fascination with Kimmer, Part 2″

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Tigerr,
I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.