Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Miss Christine

My name is Christine, and I also was on Kimkins. Now I am not sure what plan I am going to use to continue on my shedding journey. My MIL told that I didn’t want to lose weight because when you lose something you want to find it again so I shed weight instead because I never plan on finding these numbers again. Unless they are in my bank account. Anyway, I just turned 45 at the beginning of the month and celebrated my 25 anniversary with my best friend and husband in June. I have three wonderful children 24, 22, and 19. Two boys and a girl. I have alway been chunky but after my first was born I just kept gaining. I have a hypothyroidism that went untreated for 17 years and 2 years ago I found out that I have PCOS and am insulin resistant.

I guess I didn’t totally understand the Kimkins plan because I just worried about staying below 20 carbs. I never worried about my fats or calories. I never gave up my butter, coconut oil, cream or raw milk. I shed 37 pounds and have been in a stall for over 6 weeks. Have been losing inches like crazy but would like to see the scale move. I guess the reason the scale isn’t moving right now is because I have started swimming and I swim 40 laps or 1000 meters 4 days a week. I am trying to make it 5 days but just haven’t gotten there yet. Hopefully I will starting next week.

I have enclosed the Ebook send out by Kimmer early this week. I guess this was thrown together to stop people from requesting refund through Paypal for not fulfilling her agreement. It is a real joke. Enjoy the laugh.

from lowcarbdiscussion.com, “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Miss Christine, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.