Friday, October 12, 2007

debbie in AZ

Hi all! I’m still over THERE - at least for a while, but want to be HERE too. I’m trying to maintain right now. Happy in my clothes, but haven’t reached the goal I originally set….so that goal may change! I’m thankful that I was able to lose the weight I did, but at what cost I am asking myself now! I feel very healthy and am full of energy, but boy is my hair falling out….and I still haven’t been able to go to the bathroom without the help of MOM or other stimulants. I’m adding lots of veggies in this week and plan to start in on fruit next week. I’m taking a good multi and biotin and plan to call the DR to get a full check up done. I’m happy to see so many of who I consider my friends here.

from lowcarbdiscussion.com “Kimkins Survivors”

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Debbie, I'm really sorry you were a victim of Kimmer's fraud and the unsafe Kimkins diet, and that her health was damaged. I hope you will consider joining the Kimkins lawsuit! Here is how to join the Kimkins lawsuit.